This newly developed course is specifically for learners to develop independent living, independent travel and community engagement. It is expected that learners have previously undertaken other qualifications prior to starting this course. This course offers the opportunity for a more personalised programme of study.
What will I study?
- Independent travel training
- Independent living skills including basic catering
- Engagement with external community groups and organisations
How will I be assessed?
Learners will be assessed and verified throughout the year.
There are no formal entry requirements but you must have:
- A satisfactory college interview
- Suitable references
- Appropriate level of English and mathematics
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.