Level Two Certificate in the Principles of Team Leading (Distance Learning)
This qualification is aimed at Learners who wish to gain further skills to develop their career and progress in the work place. It is suitable for anyone who is new to team leading role, or those who are hoping to become a team leader as they advance their career.
What will I study?
In order to achieve this qualification learners must successfully complete 8 units set out in 3 workbooks:
- Principles of customer Team Leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work related information
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the work place
- Principles of equality and diversity in the work place
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand Health and Safety procedures in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
How will I be assessed?
This is primarily achieved by completing workbooks and therefore requires self-motivation and commitment to work within the timescale.
How will the course be delivered?
- This course is delivered through distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Gain a nationally recognized qualification
- Improve your team leading skills to help create a long –standing career pathway in your chosen industry
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed
This course is enrolling now. Email Sharon.email@example.com for more information.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.