Level Three NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
All costs include exam fees and course materials. Payment plans are available on request, allowing you to spread the cost.
Study with one of the region’s leading NEBOSH course providers, delivering outstanding exam results at our central Hull location, at a surprisingly low price. Delivered by Chartered Members of IOSH who are experts in NEBOSH examinations and good exam technique. Our recent exam pass rate was 92%, of which a third of students got a Distinction! We don’t just teach you to pass the exams, you will exit the course also having a solid foundation of knowledge to help you:
- Manage construction health and safety more effectively.
- Deal with challenging people.
- Develop creative and pragmatic solutions to a wide variety of construction health and safety risks.
The National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is designed for supervisors and managers within the construction industry and is designed to provide a solid breadth of knowledge that enables them to be more effective at managing construction health and safety risks.
To find out more go to our main health and safety courses page
Course Code K0003G3FEB
The course ends on 18 November with the provisional exam date 9 December 2020.
What will I study?
This course is for the NCC1 and NCC2 Units of the qualification. To obtain the full qualification, you will need to have passed the NGC1 Unit within the last five years. This is usually passed when sitting the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety. If you have not passed NGC1, we can arrange for you to study this as an additional module for an extra charge. Please enquire for further details.
- NCC1: Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- NCC2: Construction health and safety practical application
How will I be assessed?
- One two-hour examinations which will be held at our Hull training centre.
- A practical assessment carried out in the candidate’s own workplace.
None required, although a reasonable standard of literacy is needed.
To obtain the full qualification, you must have passed the NGC1 within the last 5 years. If you have not yet passed this, please contact us and we can offer it as a bolt-on study unit.
Following successful completion of the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety, you could add on the following bolt-on modules with only one extra exam and practical application each.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
Validated by NEBOSH
- This course is eligible for funding under the ELC scheme (Enhanced Learning Credits). This is a scheme which aims to provide members of the armed forces with training opportunities, helping them integrate back into civilian life. Up to 80% of the cost of the course can be claimed through this scheme if you are eligible. Please see www.enhancedlearningcredits.com for further information.
- The above applies to the NGC Day/Evening and the NEBOSH Fire course.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.