Level Four QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
This course is designed for staff who are working in a management capacity in an adult care establishment.
What will I study?
There are 4 mandatory units and 4 optional units.
The student will be able to choose from a number of optional units, therefore tailoring the qualification to the students working environment.
This NVQ promotes the development of managerial skills, both practical and theoretical with the support of professionally qualified tutors.
How will I be assessed?
Work based assessment of practical skills, a portfolio of evidence of practical and theoretical knowledge must be submitted for Internal/External Verification.
- To be working within a care establishment in a managerial role
- To have completed an NVQ Level 3 or have the relevant experience
- To have a commitment to the caring profession and be prepared to complete written work in your own time
- Degrees in Social Sciences
- Registered Managers Award
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.