NVQ Level Three Diploma in Business and Administration
The programme has been designed for those who are employed in an administration role. The programme identifies the required competencies and helps you develop and demonstrate these skills. With their flexible structures and diverse set of optional units these NVQs will enable you to gain essential business skills such as decision-making and resource-project management, to meet the needs of employers from all types of organisations and industries.
What will I study?
- Manage own performance in a business environment.
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Use occupational health & safety when using keyboards
- Use electronic message systems
- Use a diary system
- Take minutes
- Handle mail
- Organise and report data
- Research Information
- Store and retrieve information
- Archive information
- Use office equipment
- Maintain and issue stationery stock items
- Administer human resource records
- Administer the recruitment and selection process
- Solve business problems
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Contribute to decision-making in a business environment
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Supervise a team in a business environment
- Develop a presentation
- Deliver a presentation
- Design and produce documents
- Analyse and report data
- Order products or services
- Plan and organise an event
- Co-ordinate an event
- Plan and organise meetings
- Organise business travel or accommodation
- Evaluate the organisation of travel and accommodation
- Supervise an office facility
- Contribute to innovation in a business environment
- Contribute to running a project
- Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service to internal customers
- Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service to external customers
- Agree a budget
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence. You will be provided with the course materials.
There are no entry requirements
- Level Three NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- Level Three NVQ Certificate in Management
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.