Level Three Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
This NVQ is ideal for you to have the scope to bring about permanent improvements in service delivery that benefit your organisation and your customers. You don't necessarily have to be in a role where you're directly responsible for people.
This qualification provides progression to the following:
- Level 4 NVQ in Customer Service
- Level 4 NVQ in Management
The qualification also provides a sound base for progression into employment within the customer service industry as well as a tool to progress within different aspects of the business administration sector.
Potential employment opportunities:
- Administrative Assistant/Administrator
- Bank/Building Society Customer Adviser
- Bar Person/Manager
- Brand Manager
- Business Adviser
- Catering/Restaurant Manager
- Civil Service Management Trainee
- Conference and Banqueting Assistant/Manager
- Contact Centre Operator
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.