Level Three Food Manufacture
This course is for people who are employed in warehousing or storage roles, such as staff who undertake a range of warehouse activities and those in supervisory roles.
What will I study?
- Contributing to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace
- Contributing to keeping the workplace secure
- Working effectively in your own organisation
- Providing informatio and advice to customers
- Receiving goods and materials into storage
- Putting goods and materials into storage
- Dispatching goods and materials
- Assembling bulk orders for distribution
- Picking stock and making up orders
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence.
Potential employment opportunities:
- Abattoir Operative
- Brewery Worker
- Cake Decorator
- Farm Worker (livestock)
- Food Processing Operative
- Food Scientist/Technologist
- Manufacturing Production Manager
- Manufacturing Production Planner
- Meat Hygiene Inspector
- Stock Control/Replenishment Assistant
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.