Level Two Certificate in the Principles of Customer Service
The programme has been designed for people who are employed in any type of business but who are in customer-facing roles. The programme identifies the required competencies and helps candidates develop and demonstrate these skills for effective operation of customer service in all business environments.
What will I study?
- Providing customer service within the rules
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your
- Promoting additional products or services to customers
- Going the extra mile in customer service
- Dealing with customers in writing or using ICT
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Dealing with customers by telephone
- Delivering reliable customer service
How will I be assessed?
This course is assessed through observation, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of
evidence to demonstrate competence for the NVQ element of the apprenticeship and assignments for the technical certificate
element. There is also a requirement to complete the followingelements: Employee Rights and Responsibilities unit and the
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
You could progress onto an advanced apprenticeship or other level three course such as the Level Three NVQ in Customer Service or the Level Three NVQ in Management
Related courses available from East Riding College
- NVQ level two Team Leading
- NVQ level three Customer Service
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.