Level Two Diploma in Team Leading
The programme has been designed for those who are employed in any type of business but who are team leaders with a degree of authority for managing resources, looking to motivate team members as well as achieve agreed outputs. The programme identifies the required competencies and helps you develop and demonstrate these skills for effective operation within a team environment.
You can enrol online for this course
What will I study?
- Manage Personal Performance and Development
- Communicate Work-Related Information
- Lead and Manage a Team
- Principles of Team Leading
- Understand Business
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observations, underpinning knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence. You will be provided with the course materials.
There are no formal entry requirements.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 3 Diploma in Management
- ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
- ILM Level 4 Diploma in the Principles of Leadership & Management.
Potential employment opportunities:
- Army Soldier
- Bar Person/Manager
- Catering/Restaurant Manager
- Conference and Banqueting Assistant/Manager
- Construction Supervisor/Manager
- Customer Service Assistant/Manager
- Manufacturing Production Manager
- Merchant Navy Rating
- Royal Air Force (RAF) Airman/Woman
- Royal Navy/Marines Rating
- Store Owner/Manager
- Supervisor/Team Leader
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.