Property Maintenance Operative, Level Two Apprenticeship
The primary role of a Property Maintenance Operative is to optimise property condition and quality and to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition. Property Maintenance Operatives need to maintain a high level of quality, providing maximum satisfaction to customers, clients, guests and team.
What will I study?
- Health and safety compliance
- Working safely at heights
- Carrying out repairs to a building
- Maintaining plumbing and drainage systems
- Maintaining electrical distribution in a building
- Maintaining plant, safety systems and equipment
- Energy, environment and sustainability practices
- Maintain the outside of a building
- Using specialist tools and equipment to carry out repairs
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is through multiple-choice or short-answer questions.
Completing this apprenticeship programme with its transferable skills will enable progression into roles such as a Technical Specialist e.g. Electrical or Plumbing and Supervisory and Management roles e.g. Facilities Management, across a wide range of sectors.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.