Retail Leadership, Degree Level 6 Apprenticeship
The degree apprenticeship is suitable for Area/Store/Departmental Managers, Senior On-line Customer Managers, Senior Digital Managers or Commercial Managers who have responsibility for achieving excellence in customer service and profitability.
What will I study?
- The key aspects of the retail sector
- Economic and political drivers
- How product ranges are built
- How buying decisions are made
- Strategic marketing plans
- The importance of the brand
- How to identify the customers current and future needs
- How to evaluate suppliers
- Key financial levers
- The importance of recruiting
- Analyse and evaluate economic and political trends
- Consider ther impact of different business models
- Influence the design of a store
- Evaluate the impact of new technology
- Evaluate the impact digital channels play
- Consistently apply the retail brand
- Critically review the role of logistics
- Review performance against KPI's
- Recognise the impact the changing nature of retail has on people
Behaviours and Attitude:
- Inspire those around them
- Be resilient and lead from the front
- Innovative and willing to experiment
- Challenge the status quo
- Be an ambassador for the retail sector
How will I be assessed?
On Programme- including off the job training and assessment
Gateway Assessment –discussion between employer and provider to agree if learner is ready for end assessment
End Point Assessment, made up of 4 elements:
- Knowledge test
- Structured interview
- Assessment of portfolio of evidence
- Professional discussion relating to CPD activity
Employer to confirm.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.