Supply Chain Operator, Level Two Apprenticeship
A supply chain operator communicates with a wide range of colleagues and customers. This apprenticeship aims to provide staff with the skills required to become competent in using industry-recognised systems and associated services within their industry sector. This will allow them to work to tight deadlines and manage their time efficiently, in what is a demanding job role.
What will I study?
- Understand how to communicate with colleagues
- Understand the structure of the supply chain industry
- Understand their own industry
- Understand proposed and actual changes to systems, processes and technology
- Understand the impact of individual performance
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate safe moving and handling of different objects
- Work in a team
- Adapt to new technology
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
Behaviours and Attitude:
- Demonstrate integrity, credibility and honesty
- Take ownership
- Show personal commitment
- Adapt and embrace new technology
- Show a genuine interest in meeting the needs of others
How will I be assessed?
Monthly visits by assessor.
There are no entry requirements.
Progression to Supply Chain Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.