Union Representatives Stage 1 Certificate
This is an essential course for new Union Representatives.
This course is offered on 3 May 2022.
This course is offered in class and online simultaneously.
“Reps have had difficulty obtaining the time off for training. As a result, we have managed to condense the 10 day programme in to 5 days in an attempt to make it easier for reps to get the time off from their employer. Anyone successfully completing the course will still receive the same certificate”
What will I study?
- Teach you about your role as a union rep and the rights you have
- Give you an understanding of your union and the role of the TUC
- Give you the skills and confidence to participate in union activities
- Teach you how to represent members in discipline and grievance cases
- Give you an appreciation of other Trade Union roles that you may wish to take up
For further details on this course or an application form please contact:
Anne Farley 01262 455079 or Hazel Parker 01482 390965
East Riding College
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.