Union Representatives Stage 1 Certificate
This is an essential course for new Union Representatives.
What will I study?
- Teach you about your role as a union rep and the rights you have
- Give you an understanding of your union and the role of the TUC
- Give you the skills and confidence to participate in union activities
- Teach you how to represent members in discipline and grievance cases
- Give you an appreciation of other Trade Union roles that you may wish to take up
For further details on this course or an application form please contact:
Anne Farley 01262 455079 or Hazel Parker 01482 390965
East Riding College
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.