Union Learning Reps
This course introduces the role of the Union Learning Rep, the importance of learning and skills at work and provides the tolls and knowledge that will enable ULRs to carry out their role successfully.
What will I study?
- Understand the role of the union learning representative
- Promote the value of training and learningto union members
- Understand developments in learning and issues affecting learning
- Give support and encouragement to members who want to broaden their skills
- Arrange training and learning opportunities
- Consult with the employer about training and learning
For further details on this course or an application form please contact:
Anne Farley 01262 455079 or Hazel Parker 01482 390965
East Riding College
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.