Key Dates

Monday 9 September onwards Reception at both Beverley and Bridlington open for enrolment 

open late at Beverley Mon-Thu

open late Bridlington Tue and Thu only

Check Reception opening times


How to find us


Full time further education course enrolments

If you're a school leaver or progressing from another course, bring along your exam results slips or course certificates to any appointments, interviews or enrolment sessions.

If you're unsure, you can call us to speak to a guidance officer about your options.  If you have any queries, or to request a chat with a tutor call 0345 120 0044. 

Part time further education course enrolments

For some courses you can enrol and pay online.  Click the 'enrol and pay' button on the course page to enrol and pay for your course online.

For part time courses not requiring an interview, you can enrol by visiting Reception at either of our main campuses in Beverley or Bridlington. Please check opening times before you do so.  Check Reception opening times.

Enrolment for higher education 

Both full and part time students will be invited to enrol once they have accepted an offer. 

If you have not yet applied, apply online on the course page.

 If you have any queries about enroling onto any higher education course, call 0345 120 0044.   


We must ask for you to read the following privacy notice before you enrol. Please see the link below. Print outs of the privacy notice will be available at enrolment.



GCSE English and Maths 

To do GCSE English and Maths you need to attend an initial assessment.  

To make an enquiry, drop in to our Beverley or Bridlington campus or call 0345 120 0044.   Check Reception opening times.