Finding Your Future has never been easier!
- Wednesday 20th March 5 – 7pm
- Wednesday 8th May 5 – 7pm
- Open Event with Teacher Training focus Wednesday 10th April 5 - 7pm
- Wednesday 19th June 5 - 7pm
- Open Event with Teacher Training focus Thursday 21st March 5 - 7pm
- Thursday 13th June 5 - 7pm
Something for everyone!
If you really want to know all the educational opportunities that are available to you either as a school leaver or potential degree, then our open events are for you! Come along to an open day at either of our main sites and find out first hand what learning opportunities are available in a wide range of subjects and levels. Many of our course tutors will be on hand to talk to you about their courses and answer any questions you may have. If you're not sure what you want to do, don't worry, our guidance team will also be there to give expert advice.
Get your next degree from us!
If you are interested in studying for a degree or higher education, you could make big savings by studying with us. Our tuition fees are set at affordable levels which could save you thousands of pounds compared to going away to university to study for a degree; even more if you include accommodation costs. Come and find out for yourself.
What do we offer
- Advanced level courses
- Vocational (practical, hands-on) training
- Degrees (HNCs & HNDs, higher education, etc)
- Access to Higher Education
- Adult Learning (retraining for a new career, getting qualified, or studying just for fun!)
- Professional qualifications
- Teacher training
- Short courses
- Skills support (for the unemployed or those who have been made redundant)
Information for parents
There are national rules on staying in education or training until aged 18.
This does not mean that young people have to stay in school, but means they can choose from one of the following options:
- Full-time education, including a course at College
- An apprenticeship
- Part-time education or training alongside employment, self-employment or volunteering
Thinking about doing a degree, HNC or another of our higher education courses?
Join an open event to find out about university-level courses offered right on your doorstep!
We have a range of open events and information events throughout the year, where you can talk to tutors, speak to guidance and tour our facilities! We look forward to meeting you!
In the meantime, why not follow our Facebook page! (Just search for @eastridingcollege on your Facebook app.)
We hold a virtual Guidance Bar every Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12-1pm where our guidance team will be online on the Facebook page ready to answer your queries. Just message us on Facebook and they'll get back to you.
Find out where we are and how to get to us on the contact us page.
Our tutors are happy to chat with you about a particular course or subject area at any point in the year. There's also lots of other advice available. For more information, go to the support and advice page.