We have a range of open events and information events coming up, we look forward to meeting you! Register below...
Wednesday 11th November 2020 (4-7pm)
Wednesday 20th January 2021 (4-7pm)
Saturday 13th March 2021 (9.30-12pm)
Thursday 29th April 2021 (4-7pm)
Tuesday 15th June 2021 (4-7pm)
Wednesday 18th November 2020 (4-7pm)
Wednesday 13th January 2021 (4-7pm)
Saturday 20th March 2021 (9.30-12pm)
Thursday 22nd April 2021 (4-7pm)
Tuesday 22nd June 2021 (4-7pm)
in the meantime, why not follow our Facebook page! (Just search for @eastridingcollege on your Facebook app.)
We hold a virtual Guidance Bar every Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12-1pm where our guidance team will be online on the Facebook page ready to answer your queries. Just message us on Facebook and they'll get back to you.
Information about open events
Our events cover all course areas. Find out more about:
- Advanced level courses
- Vocational (practical, hands-on) training
- Higher Education (degrees, HNDs etc)
- Access to Higher Education
- Adult Learning (retraining for a new career, getting qualified, or studying just for fun!)
- Professional qualifications
- Teacher training
- Short courses
- Skills support (for the unemployed or those who have been made redundant)
Information for parents
There are national rules on staying in education or training until aged 18.
This does not mean that young people have to stay in school, but means they can choose from one of the following options:
- Full-time education, including a course at College
- An apprenticeship
- Part-time education or training alongside employment, self-employment or volunteering
Thinking about doing a degree, HNC or another of our higher education courses?
Join an open event to find out about university-level courses offered right on your doorstep!
Find out where we are and how to get to us on the contact us page.
Our tutors are happy to chat with you about a particular course or subject area at any point in the year. There's also lots of other advice available. For more information, go to the support and advice page.