Bridlington campus - Tuesday 15 January 4-7pm
There's lots to do at our open events, such as:
Have a go at...
- hairdressing in our professional salon Inspire Hair & Beauty
- children's play
- joinery - build a phone holder to take away
- using the lathes
- car servicing
- early years play activities
Take a challenge...
- fitness testing
- team building
- the body, organs and x-rays
PLUS you can...
- See beauty therapy students working on clients in the Inspire salon
- Visit the kitchen and restaurant and see students preparing for dinner service
- see a photography demonstration
- join a computer science programming demonstration
- enjoy live performances
- join in with our travel students' celebration of Club 18-30
Come along to talk to tutors, have a go at some activities and take a tour of our great facilities.
You'll also get a feel for the atmosphere of the College and what it might be like to be a student here.
Our events are a relaxed and informal opportunity for you to ask questions and get advice.
You can come along on your own, or bring friends and family for support.
- Tuesday 15 January 2019 4-7pm (Bridlington)
- Tuesday 22 January 2019 4-7pm (Beverley)
- Saturday 9 March 2019 9.30am-12pm (Beverley)
- Thursday 14 March 2019 4-7pm (Bridlington)
- Thursday 25 April 2019 4-7pm (Bridlington)
- Thursday 2 May 2019 4-7pm (Beverley)
- Tuesday 18 June 2019 4-7pm (Beverley)
- Tuesday 25 June 2019 4-7pm (Bridlington)
Ask us anything!
All of our Beverley and Bridlington events are to find out more about any type of course or training we offer including:
- A-Levels and advanced level courses
- Vocational (practical, hands-on) training
- Higher Education (degrees, HNDs etc)
- Access to Higher Education
- Adult Learning (retraining for a new career, getting qualified, or studying just for fun!)
- Professional qualifications
- Short courses
- Skills support (for the unemployed or those who have been made redundant)
Information for parents
There are national rules on staying in education or training until aged 18.
This does not mean that young people have to stay in school, but means they can choose from one of the following options:
- Full-time education, including a course at College
- An apprenticeship
- Part-time education or training alongside employment, self-employment or volunteering
Come along to one of our open events to find out more.
Thinking about doing a degree, HNC or another of our higher education courses?
Come along to any of our Beverley or Bridlington open events to find out about university-level courses offered right on your doorstep!
Find out where we are and how to get to us on the contact us page.
Our tutors are happy to sit down at any point in the year and chat with you about a particular course or subject area. There's also lots of other advice available. For more information, go to the support and advice page.