Find out more about your options
Come along to any of our open events to talk to tutors and have a look at our great facilities.
You'll also get a feel for the atmosphere of the College and what it might be like to train or study here.
Open events are a relaxed and informal opportunity for you to ask questions and get advice.
You can come along on your own, or bring friends and family for support.
Where and when
- Tuesday 24 April 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 21 June 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 1 May 2018, 4pm to 7pm
- Thursday 28 June 2018, 4pm to 7pm
Ask us anything!
All of our Beverley and Bridlington events are to find out more about any type of course or training we offer including:
- A-Levels and advanced level courses
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Vocational (practical, hands-on) training
- Higher Education (degrees, HNDs etc)
- Access to Higher Education
- Adult Learning (retraining for a new career, getting qualified, or studying just for fun!)
- Professional qualifications
- Short courses
- Skills support (for the unemployed or those who have been made redundant)
Information for parents
There are national rules on staying in education or training until aged 18.
This does not mean that young people have to stay in school, but means they can choose from one of the following options:
- Full-time education, including a course at College
- An apprenticeship
- Part-time education or training alongside employment, self-employment or volunteering
Come along to one of our open events to find out more.
Thinking about doing a degree, HNC or another of our higher education courses?
Come along to any of our Beverley or Bridlington open events to find out about university-level courses offered right on your doorstep!
Find out where we are and how to get to us on the contact us page.
Our tutors are happy to sit down at any point in the year and chat with you about a particular course or subject area. There's also lots of other advice available. For more information, go to the support and advice page.