Student Accommodation Wanted

8th August 2007 9:07am - Return to press releases

Do you have a spare room or property for rent?

East Riding College is currently compiling a list of householders who may be able to offer rented accommodation to students.  This could be on a room within your own home or an empty rental property.

The areas where accommodation is most needed is, in and around the Bridlington area, Driffield and Beverley.

If you are able to provide accommodation and would like your details placing on the list then please contact Lesley Culpan, Guidance Officer at East Riding College on 01262 458873.