Level Three HR Support Apprenticeship
The Human Resources Level 3 Apprenticeship is ideal for someone starting out in a HR career or already working within a support level role, the apprenticeship will provide the learner with a solid foundation of all areas of HR and develop the essential skills and confidence needed to progress further. The apprenticeship is suited to individuals looking to getting into HR or progress in a new HR Role. Individuals could be working at a support level e.g. HR Administrator or officer or they could be a non-HR manager with people management or HR responsibility.
What will I study?
- Developing yourself as an effective human resources of learning and development practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information
Optional units will be discussed to match the apprenticeship with the job role. A choice of units can be selected
How will I be assessed?
The CIPD Level 3 Certificate assessment is carried out through assignments and presentations/practical activities. The apprenticeship end-point assessment comprises a consultative work-based project where candidates showcase a range of evidence which demonstrates their knowledge and skills and a professional discussion, where the apprentice demonstrates specific Human Resources Skills and Behaviours.
- Work-based project
- Professional discussion
How will the course be delivered?
- 1:1 support
- Progress review
- Visits to the workplace
- No exam for CIPD qualification, assignment based via 6 assignments
- Weekly classes to cover elements of the qualification as well as the underpinning knowledge of the standard
- Preparation of the consultative projection which forms part of the End Point Assessment
- End Point Assessment
CIPD memberships required
The apprentice will be working in a HR Function or moving into a HR role. Ideally the candidate will have a Level 2 in English and Maths (GSCE grade C/4), however not essential as this can be included as part of the apprenticeship.
Level Five HR Consultant/Partner Apprenticeship or Level 5 Intermediate Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.