Level Three Advanced Technical Diploma in Plumbing
What will I study?
- Advanced electrical principles and processes in building services
- Advanced scientific principles for plumbing industry
- Advanced common plumbing process cold water systems
- Advanced domestic hot water systems
- Advanced sanitation systems
- Advanced central heating systems
- Advanced drainage systems
How will I be assessed?
An end of year theory exam and practical test moderated by East Riding College and City & Guilds.
How will the course be delivered?
A blended approach of theory, practical and online studies.
All applicants must have significant trade experience in the industry or hold a Level Two Diploma in plumbing.
Interviews for full time courses starting in September are postponed, but don't worry - applicants will instead be given a formal offer of a place on a suitable course. Other entry requirements still apply.
Where you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course you will be accepted.
Where you do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, we guarantee you a place on a suitable alternative. See How to Apply for further details.
Higher National Certificate in Construction and employment in the industry.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.