Level Three Advanced Technical Diploma in Plumbing
What will I study?
- Advanced electrical principles and processes in building services
- Advanced scientific principles for plumbing industry
- Advanced common plumbing process cold water systems
- Advanced domestic hot water systems
- Advanced sanitation systems
- Advanced central heating systems
- Advanced drainage systems
How will I be assessed?
An end of year theory exam and practical test moderated by East Riding College and City & Guilds.
How will the course be delivered?
A blended approach of theory, practical and online studies.
All applicants must have significant trade experience in the industry or hold a Level Two Diploma in plumbing.
Higher National Certificate in Construction and employment in the industry.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.