Traineeship in IT
Traineeships in IT at East Riding College are aimed at people aged 16 to 24 who are keen to work but who need a little help to get an apprenticeship, a job or further training. These short courses take from six weeks up to six months and will help you by giving you work experience and skills you can put on your CV.
What will I study?
- Work experience in a media and IT (minimum 100 hours)
- Developing practical skills in college
- Preparation for job interviews and assistance with writing your CV
- Help with improving essential English and mathematics skills if required
- Tasters in the subject area of your choice
You may progress on to further study such as the Level Two BTEC First Diploma in Information and Creative Technology.
An apprenticeship or employment.
For start dates and fees, consult the relevant course guides below or you can request a prospectus by post.