Health and safety
East Riding College is a NEBOSH and IOSH accredited centre which offers a wide range of health and safety qualifications, from one day courses to 12 week certificates. Our health and safety team works out of our centre in St James Street in central Hull but can also deliver training at flexible times and in the workplace, where appropriate
We offer the following NEBOSH and IOSH courses:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
For our latest NEBOSH and IOSH start dates and course fees take a look at the full list of health and safety courses.
How to enrol
To enrol and pay, find your course on the website and click 'enrol and pay'.
Why Choose East Riding College
- Our training is delivered by skilled, experienced tutors in a classroom environment.
- Candidates are supported throughout the qualification.
- Our fees are amongst the lowest around and offer great value for money.
- Our pass rates are high
To find out more, call Hazel Parker on 01482 390965, email firstname.lastname@example.org.