Equality and Diversity
The College is fully committed to:
- Eliminating discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Advancing equality of opportunity
- Fostering good relations
The advancement of equality of opportunity is integral to the provision of all services. The College is firmly committed to the principle that all learners, members of staff and the community are entitled to equality of opportunity.
The College will encourage and support the development of a culture in which:
- People’s ability to achieve their potential is not limited by prejudice or discrimination
- There is respect for and protection of each individual’s human rights
- There is respect for the dignity and worth of each individual
- Each individual has an equal opportunity to participate in society
- There is a mutual respect between groups based on an understanding and valuing of diversity and a shared respect for equality and human rights
For more information, read the equality and diversity section on our policies page.